Frank A. Sharpe, Jr. Wildlife Education Center
We have now completed the $300,000 Frank A. Sharpe, Jr. Wildlife Education Center at Bur-Mill Park. This was a joint effort between the city of Greensboro, Guilford County, and NCWHF. The NCWHF contributed $150,000 with the city and county each contributing $75,000. The center has staff in place and will be open 9-5 Monday through Sunday.
The Board of Directors of the NCWHF wishes to express special appreciation to those who participated in the construction of the Frank A. Sharpe, Jr. Wildlife Education Center at Bur-Mill Park in Greensboro.
- Osborne Company, Inc.—Contractor
- John Stec Company—Architect
- Carolina Builder–STOCK—Building Materials
- Pepper Burns—Sheetrock and Ceiling
- Floor Covering Headquarters—Carpet and Tile
- Brady Services—Heating and Air Conditioning
- Star Electric Company—Electrical
- Pete Wall Plumbing Company—Plumbing
- Tri-City Glass—Storefront
- Overby Septic—Septic Tank
- Harrell’s Waterproofing—Waterproofing
- Metropolitan Roofing—Metal Roof
- Mount Cross Welding—Railings
- Carolina Door & Hardware—Doors and Hardware
- Snead Paint Company—Painting
- Guilford Plumbing Company—Materials
- Chandler Concrete Company—Floor and Footings
To visit the Wildlife Education Center information on the Guildford County Parks website click here.
“Don’t Let The Dream Die”